Followers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Nature Lover

Hello guys! It's my 1st post here on my new bloggie called: shotsbyiyah ♥♥

First, let me tell about myself: I have never taken any photography classes, and I am aware that my photos are not that great. I also do not own any DSLR. Yes, all these photos are taken from my Canon Powershot sd780.

I created this blog because I love taking pictures, especially the nature as my subject. It just makes me happy. Thank you for lurking. lol.





























6 comments:

K / BihadaDiaries said...

Wow, great pics! I love learning how to take better pictures!!

May said...

Great pics! :)

nit said...

great pics!! =D

yumiko said...

wow you take awesome pictures at the angles that you pick out. were they taken at a botanical garden and did you photoshop>

ning * star said...

heart the daisy :)

qristania said...

You took awesome pictures...
hope to see more... <3